The City of Monroe is pleased to once again offer the opportunity for vendors to showcase their businesses. Interested vendors are asked to complete the Vendor Form and return it to the City of Monroe, Department of Community Affairs no later than Friday, April 8, 2012. All questions regarding should be forwarded to Sharon Traxler, 318-329-2837 or Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth rental cost is $100 for one main item and $50 each additional main items (fries, chips, etc. does not count as main item). All items must be approved in advance to avoid duplications. Businesses desiring tables will be charged $10 per table. Please indicate below.
• Make checks payable to: City of Monroe/Delta Fest, mail to 401 Lea Joyner Expressway, Monroe, LA 71201
• All vendors must read the Vendor guidelines, sign this form before being accepted as a vendor
• All vendors must have their food approved before selling
• Booth must be set-up by 9:00 a.m. Saturday, April 28, 2012
• If you wish to set-up on Thursday and Friday there will be no additional charge
If you prefer to print and mail-in or deliver your submission download the 2012 DeltaFest Vendor Food Form